Monday, March 28, 2011

So after I finished my first blog I began my work out routines. I set up my Wii Fit Plus account. Needless to say my Mii is now fat... I have named her Myrtle and I will defeat her. LOL. I did a step routine and then I did the advance step aerobics routine. It only lasted about 10 minutes in length. I also did the hoola hoop session... man we must have been fit when we were kids!

After all that, which wasnt much, I set up my Your Shape account on the Wii. I did the fitness assessment and a routine was customized for me. I worked out for 15 minutes in todays session, but that was not including the 10 minute fitness assessment. For now I am going to keep the workout plan that it has made for me. It gradually is going to make the sessions longer. I really think I may be able to handle this. The only thing I didnt like was that it is hard to get everything to work right for the camera to record all the movements you make. There were many times that I was doing the exercise when it said that I was not... ugh.

For the rest of the day I have only had 1 coke. I had lunch that was a chicken breast sandwich on honey whole wheat sandwich thins with very little mayo and leafy lettuces. Then carrot sticks for a snack. I have no clue what to eat for dinner yet though.

Here's to hoping I can continue this!

No comments:

Post a Comment